STONY CREEK RACECOURSE
- Track width of 16m and wider on the turns.
- There is a slight downgrade from the 1400m to 1000m, then falls quite sharply to the 800m.
- Then an upgrade to the 500m where it falls slightly to 200m with a slight upgrade to the winning post.
- Track is fully irrigated, well grassed and maintained throughout the year.
|2,800.00m (Hurdle)||3-10.40||25/11/1989||Human Nature|
- P. 03 5664 0099
- F. 03 5664 7424
- E. firstname.lastname@example.org
Now that the days are getting longer and the nights ...
Echuca Cup Carnival 2013
Pleather Leather Weather
Ladies, gird your loins! Suck it in, squeeze, hold your breath and zip ...
In Case of Emergency
Behind the scenes at Pakenham Cup
Preparing for the cooler season
With the slightly cooler weather and the brown leaves ...
DIY: Marble nails
The best of the best: Products 101
D & K's Big Weekend Away
A change is as good as a holiday, so lets take a walk down an autumn ...
As fashion month comes to a close this weekend lets take ...