Terms & Conditions of Sale
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
The following conditions are both of sale (including any resale or subsequent assignment) and conditions of attendance at the event:
- No refund or exchange on any ticket except as required by law and as otherwise specified by the seller. If a refund is made, Country Racing Victoria may, to the extent permitted by law, retain any fee it has charged.
- The right is reserved to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute artists and / or vary advertised programs, prices, venues, seating arrangements and audience capacity.
- The right is reserved to charge a fee for the replacement of tickets.
- The right of admission is reserved and is subject to the clubs and the venue's terms of admission, copies of which are available from Country Racing on request.
- It may be a condition of entry to individual events that a search of person and / or their possessions will be required at the time of the entry to the venue.
- Entry may be refused if tickets are damaged or defaced in any way or are not purchased from Country Racing or other authorised points of sale.
Tickets may not, without the prior written consent of Country Racing Victoria and the seller, be resold or offered for resale at a premium (including via on-line auction sites) or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services, either by the original purchaser or any subsequent bearer. If a ticket is sold or used in breach of this condition, the ticket may be cancelled without a refund and the bearer of the ticket may be refused admission.
Scalping warning: The resale of tickets in certain circumstances is governed by ticket sales legislation and may attract criminal penalties.
HOSPITALITY TERMS & CONDITIONS
If your booking is cancelled for any reason, then following conditions apply:
More than 14 days prior to the event
• A 25% Cancellation Fee applies.
Within 14 days of the event
• Non Refundable.
Should the race meeting be cancelled, the following conditions will apply:
- Cancellation of the meeting prior to the start of racing, the club will recover its costs and refund the balance to the customer. No refund is payable once racing has commenced.
- Should the club decide to continue with running a Phantom Race Meeting (definition below), refunds on ticket entry only will only be available providing you take your ticket stub to the ticket box located at any entry point within 90 minutes of the race meeting being cancelled (no refund on packages will be available when a phantom meeting is conducted).
Phantom Race Meeting Definition—A phantom meeting is when there are no races, or no further races being held on site, however the course and it’s facilities remain open and operating to all patrons for the duration of the day.
Your club may have different Terms & Conditions as shown here. Click Here to ensure you are familiar with these.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Country Racing on 1300 139 402.
ENTRY TERMS & CONDITIONS
Conditions of Entry & Removal from the Racecourse
A person who on the racecourse:
- Behaves in a provocative, disorderly, insulting, offensive or objectionable or unsafe manner;
- Engages or participates in any conduct, protest or demonstration that may disturb or offend others or which may disrupt or hinder proceedings;
- Enters the course proper or parade rings for the movement of horses without authorization; or
- Fails to immediately follow the direction of any official or Steward
will be liable to immediate removal from the racecourse at the direction of the Club or Stewards.
A person may only take images of activities at the racecourse for personal use only and must not make available any images for commercial exploitation, sale or distribution by any person unless accredited by RVL. Where the Club or the Stewards reasonably suspect that images are being taken for non-personal use, the person taking the images will be liable to immediate removal from the racecourse at the direction of the Club or Stewards.